Back to News
Practice Closed for Training
Posted on 30 Nov 2021
PLEASE NOTE THE PRACTICE WILL BE CLOSED FOR STAFF TRAINING ON THE 1st THURSDAY OF EACH MONYH FROM 1.00pm TO 6.30pm.
This has recently changed from the first Wednesday of each month.
If you need health care whilst we are closed please ring 111. Alternatively ring 0161 934 8227 for out of hours GP appointments. Of look on the NHS App for information.
Please refrain from ringing 999 except in an emergency situation.
The new NHS App allows our patients to take more control over their own medical records, downloading and registering on the NHS App patients will be able to:
- Book, Cancel and manage appointments at your GP practice
- Order repeat prescriptions for collection at your practice or a pharmacy you have already nominated
- Securely view your GP medical record.
- Register to be an organ donor.
- Check your symptoms using the health A-Z from the NHS website
- Find out what to do when you need help urgently, using NHS 111 online.
For further information please click on the links below:
The NHS App has been developed by the NHS in England.docx
If you require any further information please contact the reception team who will be happy to help you and answer any questions you may have.
If you already have acces to Online Services please download the NHS App and log in using your existing detals